Are Tinder down? ute back: Tinder are a location-based social lookup mobile app tha

belles jeunes femmes Thailandaises celibataires pour retrouve serieuse
November 5, 2021
Afferrare un possibile amante e un opportunita gravoso e durante quanto induce angoscia richiamo alcune persone
November 5, 2021

Final changed a moment ago: Tinder is a location-based social research cellular application that encourages interaction between collectively curious users, permitting coordinated customers to have a chat. The app are mostly used like a dating app.

No problems recognized at Tinder

Tinder problems within the last few twenty four hours

Today, we now haven’t detected any dilemmas at Tinder. Are you presently experiencing issues or an outage? Set a note in the statements area!

Most Reported Dilemmas:

all I’m stating is sign in on tinder check out the 27 to 37 age-group alcohol enthusiast women w 2 various child daddies and work controlling highest schoolers and crackheads at a jack in the box this is for you 1 girl “men” appreciate run off, everything will finish, don’t waste they within one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bone (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 many hours ago

So why do boys on tinder hold advising me personally we ‘look like hassle’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) reported 9 several hours ago

Tinder ladies wish someone to getting mean in their mind. Problem is, I’m a pretty good man,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 hrs ago

My personal tinder is broken for months I’m crying

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 hours ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram can help you fix your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 hours ago

not on tinder seeking hook ups but i’m on tinder in search of someone to fix my personal trash disposal

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 days ago

in my opinion it might be a good thing that i’m banned from tinder bc the very last opportunity i caved in and redownloaded a random dude superliked me personally then i continued the things I believe at the time had been best time of my life following I acquired my personal heart-broken time after time for a year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 several hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay boys. Everything you create are crash autos and swipe leftover on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 time ago

discussed to sum guy on tinder for just two hours and i’m sure i’m crazy. needs to believe i’m the challenge ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hours back

do tinder discover they’ve got the worst software layout actually or do they just pretend enjoy it doesn’t crash every 4 mins

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder doesn’t have liquidity issues.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 many hours back

I will making a tinder inside my profile It will have “I DO HAVE NO CELEBRITY WARS LEGO SIZES” “I DISLIKE MAPLE SYRUP” “I HAVE NEVER DIED IN AN ARTIFICIAL vehicle CRASH” Should you get why We said this consider i enjoy you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 several hours ago

we placed on fancy 20 opportunities smashed plus the chick whos erased the woman tinder 100 occasions i very like each and every time she comes back is functioning lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 hrs ago

Concern for on the web SWers: Would creators typically have a contract for employed w non professional collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help make material” If yes precisely what do your usually wear it? I wish to generate one and so I can make money from my slutty article vaccine period

cowboy little (@arloschneider) reported 18 several hours ago

kollin with a k try a child i paired with escort babylon Brownsville TX on tinder freshman season just who i made watch oh hello beside me during my dorm place for 15 minutes before realizing he appeared just like the boy I would simply broken up with so we made my personal roomie ask him to go away but the guy remaining their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 days ago

We can’t perform tinder any longer i just want to fulfill somebody while functioning inside my landscaping store job just who falls deeply in love with me like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 many hours ago

the total amount of occasions i’ve lied to boys on tinder claiming I became working on school tasks when i’m in fact lying in sleep eating my body weight in snacks

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 hours ago

My ex unmatched beside me on tinder nowadays. suggests he’s eventually progressing, he’s at long last internet dating once again. The guy shouldn’t reach end up being happier when he left me very damaged.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 many hours ago

I would like to make a tinder profile simply and so I can ready my personal bio as “aromantic but perhaps you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 time back

You will find a problem on Tinder should you place in your own bio “I managed to get a large ****” it’ll accommodate your up with a number of ladies. Like legit they need to correct that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 several hours in the past

@J4CKMULL we notice that tinder premiums are working

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 time before

The catboy image of pitbull has never made my personal tinder find out more suits i think this thing are broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 several hours before

When Duncan had been employed and mightn’t find a programming answer on StackOverflow, he would take my personal Tinder, right-swipe on all the designers to inquire about it and would have the address quicker than however inquiring their pals. This is the way you utilize a woman’s reply-guys on the net.

an (@an57617937) reported past

CARDIO KINDA BROKEN while OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

What exactly isn’t employed?

Be sure to let us know exactly what issue you will be having with Tinder:

• Using The Internet Functions
  • Application Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Bugs

Many thanks for document! When you yourself have any information or frustrations you would like to share, be sure to set an email inside feedback area!